Maybe you are one of those people who are in love with bacon. Then this post is for you. If you are not, then you must be a vegetarian or vegan. Because according to the Youtube world and online-foodie world, everyone must love bacon.
Good morning sunshine
My friend uses the smell of bacon cooking as her alarm in the morning - she is a bacon lover. Yes, a rather unconventional way to use bacon, but sometimes there are things that are just good in more ways than one. And bacon & eggs is one of them!
Typically they are served at breakfast diners, with the bacon too crispy for my liking and the eggs too oily with sunny side up or overcooked when scrambled. But breakfast at those places are usually under $5 and I overlook the not-completely-to-my-satisfaction bacon & eggs.
So now I make bacon & eggs like this:
1. Cook bacon strips until they turn pink (just cooked!) on the stovetop
You can season your bacon with black pepper/spicy pepper here
2. Grease unlined muffin tins with olive oil (or regular, or butter)
3. Line the muffin tins with a strip of bacon
4. Crack an egg (I find medium or small sized eggs works best) inside your bacon nest
5. Break pieces of any cheese on top of your egg
6. Bake in a 450F oven until the yolk is to your liking (10 minutes for me)
Serve with bread to dip the runny yolk
MUAH MUAH MUAH
A couple of weeks ago I was already really hyped for halloween: the costumes, the food, the meeting new people, the excuse to make more food than usual...
Mangoes, oranges, ice cream, chia seeds, honey, milk, cereal
Cheesecake order a couple of weeks ago
"Mmm, it's so yummy!"
So I'm already brainstorming halloween dessert possibilities now - pink cheesecake, pink chocolate covered munchies, pink bite sized goodies because our colors are black, white, and pink!
I'll leave you now as you need to go buy some bacon from the grocery store.
, by Vicki Chow